Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chapter 4 and 5 Video

Hello friends.

Angie and I have been swamped lately. So, we are splitting the video duties. I did this week's video and she is doing next week's. I hope my thoughts are good fuel for conversation this week.

Crazy Love Chapter 4 and 5 from angie smith on Vimeo.



Questions to ponder and discuss on ning.
  • Do you offer leftovers to God? How can you change this?
  • Have you thought about the fact that you are rich? How does this affect your worldview? How does this affect your relationship with Christ?
  • Do you bring the glorious into the mundane?
  • What are ways you enjoy God?
Also, I mentioned the Christy Nockels' videos about bringing the glorious into the mundane. You can view them here. (While the subject matter is motherhood, so much of what she says is applicable to all women - not just mothers.)

Continue reading this week, friends. We only have 4 chapters left! Angie and I praying for you and are grateful for this community.

Jessica and Angie