Sunday, November 8, 2009

Chapter 9: Crazy Love

Angie and I were planning on filming our chapter 9 video this afternoon. When I called her this afternoon, she sounds like she was in bed.

She was.

The little peanut growing inside of her had her puking much of the day. Needless to say, she was not up for doing a video. Please keep her in your prayers. Todd is on the road making things especially hard for her.

Since Francis shared stories of people who were living out a crazy love life, Angie and I were going to share some of our own stories.I'll do that here. We would love for you to share testimonies of people God has used in your life to show his crazy love on the ning site.

Without question,  RoseAnne Coleman will forever be one of the most beautiful, Godly, crazy love people I will ever know. She exemplifies what Francis discusses in every aspect of her life.

I first met RoseAnne several years ago at Fellowship Bible Church. She was leading a women's bible study. I wasn't sure if this older lady was going to resonate with me. Well, she rocked me to the core. She radiates Jesus unlike anyone I have ever met.


RoseAnne teaches through story and through her life. How does her life demonstrate somone who is in crazy love with God? I wish I could do her justice...

She lives on a small farm south of Nashville. She doesn't have a lot, but that doesn't phase her. She fully depends on God in a manner that is so uplifting,

She knows the word and weaves it into her conversation in pure and beautiful way. She intimately knows Jesus in a way I do not.

RoseAnne is also passionate about growing things and loves seeing the parallels of growing vegetables/flowers/etc. to God growing us. I never thought gardening could teach me as much about Jesus as it has, thanks to RoseAnne.

Her mentor, Miss Helen, left a profound impact on her life, and her Miss Helen stories have caused me to weep and yearn for a deeper relationship with God. 

RoseAnne started a blog and wrote a book called The Stories I Keep not too long ago. I love that God is using her story-telling gift to reach a larger audience. She has taught me so much. She writes just like she talks. I love it.

She is a beautiful woman and her crazy love makes her even more captivating.


Here we are a few years ago. You can even see her God-sparkle in her eyes.

So, who is your RoseAnne? Come share with us on the ning site.

Peace be with you. Angie and I will be back next Sunday to wrap up the book.

Love,
Jess (and Angie and her growing peanut)