Sunday, November 15, 2009

Crazy Love Chapter 10 and Wrap Up

Crazy Love Chapter Ten from angie smith on Vimeo.


Angie and I can't believe we are done with Crazy Love. (Actually, she still has to finish the chapter, as she confessed in the video.)

We have been so blessed by all God has done in this community. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for joining us. We are excited for the next book in 2010.

We will be in touch in a couple weeks with a survey to get your thoughts of what you loved about this experience and what we can tweak to make it even better.

Have a blessed and happy holiday season filled with the Crazy Love of God.

With love and gratitude,
Angie and Jessica

4 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed watching your vidoes on Crazy Love. I've loved Francis Chan's book. I have fallen more in love with Jesus. And I have been encouraged to obey Him and surrender all to Him.

    Angie and Jessica, thank you for being so real. I laughed with you as you both are so transparent. And Angie I pray you feel better as you progress in your pregnancy.

    I want to live out the love and obedience God has asked of me. Let's finish the race well and not grow weary.

    Bless you both,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I debated as to if I could find the time to be in this study . . .it was such a blessing to me, shortly after beginning the study several things in my life came "undone" . . . both my mother and husband were diagnosed with serious health issues, our church is struggling financially with several members laid off work (my husband is the minister), our grandson, who lives with us, has had a father absent from his life since he was born, decided he wanted a relationship with his son, causing my grandson much fear . . .and my son left his wife, . . . ANYWAY, this book, this study reminded me that GOD is to be my first love . . .and to trust Him . . .so, please know that your time and efforts are so appreciated! Thank you! I'm looking forward to the new study! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED this book!! Are we doing another one together?? : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this, and hope there's a new book soon.
    I have awarded you the Superior Scribbler Award.
    For details, see my blog at
    WandaStricklinRobertson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete