Same Kind of Different (1) from angie smith on Vimeo.
Join us on Ning to discuss the first 99 pages! Here are some questions we have for you:
- How did Denver's story impact you? Did it shock you?
- Do you ever have the urge to do something, but for some reason you don't, like Ron did on page 23? How does that make you feel when you think about that?
- What stood out to you about Deborah?
- How has someone forgiving you made an impact on your life?
- In what ways are we choosing to lead a radical, crazy love life like Deborah lived?
A few other things we mentioned in the video:
- The Help - GREAT fiction book!
- Help Haiti! Many organizations are doing great things including World Vision, Compassion and Soles4Souls.
- Matthew's Uganda trip - check out Matthew's posts about Uganda and his trip with World Vision here.
See you Sunday!
Peace be with you this week. We are praying for each of you. Thank you for joining us.
Jessica and Angie