Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wrapping Up Same Kind of Different

Same Kind of Different as Me: Part Three from angie smith on Vimeo.


We are so excited about the next month. Please email us your stories at bloombookclub@gmail.com about how this book has impacted you. We will do our best to post 2-3 stories a week - and maybe more, so be checking back often. Include your blog address in your email so we can link to you!

Also, in the next month, we want to encourage you to serve the homeless, however you see fit and write about it.

On Sunday, March 7, we will write about our experiences serving and post a MckLinky for you to link your story. What an awesome testimony it will be!

We will also announce the next book in March.

Thank you for joining us in this journey!

Love,
Angie and Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I was just recently introduced to your blog because I posted on mine after I recently purchased this book. I just started so I won't be able to participate in the discussions just yet but I am excited to come back once I get done! I am only about 30 pages in and already the book has affected me.

    ReplyDelete