Thursday, November 11, 2010

A FREE Devotional

Happy Veteran's Day!

I find that devotionals can be just the inspiration I need to have a mini-quiet time/Sabbath moment.

Angie and I are excited to share this free Strength for Service devotional with you. Strength for Service is an ecumenical devotional specifically geared toward the military and those in the service of others. I have had the pleasure of working with Strength for Service for four years and have read and heard of countless lives being impacted by this book.




You can download Strength for Service to God and Country for FREE on Amazon until November 21.

While the book certainly has a service/military slant, this book really is inspirational for anyone.

Check it out. After all, it's free!

Peace be with you today.

Jess and Ang

1 comment:

  1. It is very much inspirational work for every readers. I like this website and hope you will write more. Your writing style is eloquent.
    sell my car

    ReplyDelete