After a few week hiatus, Angie and I are back together for this week's discussion of chapter 7. Wasn't it a rich chapter? We loved it.
Some thoughts worth discussing:
- Do you play it safe?
- Can you answer yes to Chan's questions: Are you ready and willing to make yourself nothing? To take the very nature of a servant? To be obedient unto death?
- How do you give of your time?
- Share an example of a time when you gave radically and liberally and you saw God bless that action? How did that help you to grow in your relationship with him?
- What are you doing right now that requires faith?
- How are you using the gifts God has blessed you with?
Angie and Jessica